Recycle Lighting Products and Win $150
We’re having a holiday contest that is great for the environment. Teach your family to recycle lighting products and win cash prizes!
Every time you bring in light bulbs or fixtures to any of our 8 Regional Recycling locations, you will be entered to win 1 of 8 Visa gift cards worth $150!
We launched this contest in partnership with ReGeneration just in time for the holidays. It’s the perfect time to recycle all the lights that have been stored away, collecting dust.
But, that doesn’t mean the contest is only for holiday lights! You can earn chances to win every time you recycle light bulbs or fixtures.
Hurry! Contests ends on January 20th, 2018.
How to Enter
- Collect broken lighting products from your home, family & friends, or workplace.
- Read the list below or visit our light recycling webpage to learn about all the types of lights & fixtures you can recycle.
- Visit one of our 8 Regional Recycling locations before Jan 20th.
- Walk into the bottle depot area. Present lights to a staff member.
- If you have a large quantity of lights, pull up to the electronics drop-off area. Unload lights and go back to the bottle depot.
- Enter your name and information into our contest entry Tablet in the bottle depot.
- Enter again the next day, or at another Regional Recycling location to increase your chances to win $150 visa gift cards!
Examples of lighting products you can recycle to win:
Fluorescent light tubes (straight, square, curved, U, circular etc.)
• Halogen and Incandescent
• UV and germicidal
• High-intensity discharge (HIDs)
• Compact fluorescent lights (CFLs)
• Ultra High Performance (UHP)(replacement projector lamps)
• Light emitting diodes (LEDs)
• Bike Lights
• Ceiling Fixtures
• Floor lamps
• Light Strings (e.g. Christmas lights)
• Outdoor fixtures
• Recessed/pot lights
• Security lights
• Table and Desk Lamps
• Wall fixtures
• Work lights
You earn an entry to win every time you recycle lighting products til Jan. 20, 2018 at one of our 8 Regional Recycling locations. One winner will be drawn at each Regional Recycling location, drawn from only that location’s entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries we receive at each of the depots. You can enter more than once and at more than one location.